I had my English journal corrected. Thank you, my teacher Ms. M.
I wanted to learn cooking and baking during brought up my children. My daughter-in-law,
while bringing
Yumi-chan wants to learn baking.Bible tells us “Do to others what you would have them do
The Bible
to you.” So, last Thursday I took caretwo grandchildren and Yumi-chan went to the baking
of two of grandchildren while
school. I thought Iam a good mother-in-low.But I forget that I picked the grandchild up at
was being had to pick up the eldest grandchild
school at 1:00.
The school teacher called Yumi-chan. She picked her daughter up. My granddaughter so
and she went and picked up her daughter. cried and
cried. I know that I am not a good grandma. This case made me humble.
cried. So much for being a good mother-in-low.
I wanted to learn cooking and baking
while bringing
Yumi-chan wants to learn baking.
The Bible
to you.” So, last Thursday I took care
of two of grandchildren while
school. I thought I
was being had to pick up the eldest grandchild
school at 1:00.
The school teacher called Yumi-chan
and she went and picked up her daughter. cried and
cried. So much for being a good mother-in-low.
コメント
コメントを投稿